What is high-performance?
More than just being great at our jobs.
Breaking down a
Applied to our client's technology needs, our high-performance culture improves innovation, reduces rework, streamlines communication,
and builds trust that leads to tangible results and phenomenal services.
At Softway, every leader, team, and team member actively strives to practice each of the six pillars listed below.
You’ll feel it the very first time you talk with one of our team members all the way through the project handoff.
Six pillars of high-performance
Inclusion, Empathy, Vulnerability, Trust, Empowerment, and Forgiveness.
When high-performing people and teams build your solutions utilizing all six pillars, any technology needs or business objectives are easier to realize.
A team that is Inclusive:
- Fosters innovation through diverse thinking and unconventional wisdom.
- Unlocks the value of new, innovative ideas from all team members, not just leaders.
A team that Empathizes:
- Understands a client and end users' needs beyond the surface
- Supports each other beyond workplace needs, creating care and trust.
- Works happier together, minimizing inefficiencies from stress and friction.
A team that’s Vulnerable:
- Owns up to mistakes, creating streamlined communication and a more transparent environment
- Aren’t afraid to find help when they need it, staying ahead of speed bumps or delays.
- Values honesty over harmony, reducing wasted time
A team that Trusts:
- Improves processes efficiency and innovation by creating the freedom to explore and grow together
- Maintains high bandwidth communication internally and with stakeholders.
- Never sweats the small stuff, creating a tight-knit, outcome-focused team.
A team that Empowers:
- Sets everyone up for success (not through micro-management) but coaching and guiding because every member is a powerful contributor.
- Unlocks creativity and innovation at every level by challenging people to go beyond their skill sets.
A team that Forgives:
- Reduces misbehavior and see’s team members as more than their mistakes
- Creates stronger bonds that also improve mental and physical health