Want to be a part of the team bringing humanity back to the workplace?
Check below to see what positions we’re hiring for.
Full Stack Engineer
A Full Stack Engineer who is passionate about building products that our customers love. You will join a dynamic, fast-paced environment—working with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll out products that make Softway’s vision and mission a reality. You are a tech-evangelist at heart; you’re constantly evolving and exploring the latest technologies and trends that deliver better business outcomes and user-experiences.
- Working with development teams and product managers to ideate and create product and software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications with knowledge of visual design best-practices
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Experience developing web and mobile applications
- Rich experience working with cloud platforms: AWS Cloud Services, GCP, or Azure (AWS preferred)
- Exposure to building cross-platform applications using Flutter or React native (bonus)
- Server/Backend application development experience with Node.js, Lumen, Python, or .Net (Node.js preferred)
- GraphQL would be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with databases: MySQL, Aurora, or DynamoDB
- Familiar with Agile practices
- Good communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- A Degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Familiarity with CMS: Hubspot, Strapi, etc.
Email your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
Software Architect II
- Bachelor's degree (or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science or substantially related field; and 3 years of experience as Software Engineer or Developer of mobile/web applications
- Experience must include: 3 years industry experience in
- project planning, architecting and scoping
- OOP/object-oriented development primarily focused Microsoft vertical (Windows, IIS, SQL Server .NET/C#);
- project development from ideation, user experience, to software and information architecture, web integration, alpha/beta testing and final delivery. Experience must include commonly recognized platforms and software, as well as Sitefinity, Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, SharePoint, iOS, Android, React Native, .Net, SQL/MySQL, AWS Redshift, JIRA and Internet of Things (IoT);
- agile, scrum, iterative, and waterfall web development process, as well as demonstrated abilities to write and follow technical briefs, technical requirements, data schemas and data descriptions; and
- code reviewing process to judge programming concept and methodologies as well as proper implementation of architected solution. Experience may be gained concurrently.
Mail resume: HR, Softway Solutions Inc., 126 Eldridge Road, Suite A, Sugar Land, TX 77478